Programs for High School, College, and Graduate Students
Understand the strengths based approach to life that teaches you how to excel with the talents you already have rather than trying to fix a weakness.
Learn what your unique talents and strengths are and how to use them to succeed. Learn how to talk about your strengths Learn how to explore careers and possible majors
High School Students
- Wonder what college to apply to?
- How do you know what major will to declare?
- Discover how to select a college and courses that fits your unique talents and values. Learn how to present yourself and your strengths in a college admissions interview.
- Understand how your strengths can be used to determine what type of school to attend.
College or Graduate Students
- Wonder what you are going to do when you get out of college?
- How do you know what career to choose or if graduate school is for you?
- Do you have what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur?
- Discover how to select a career path that fits your unique talents and values. Learn how to present yourself and your strengths to employers.
- How to make the most of your school's career services, fairs, and alumni network.
- Understand how your strengths can be used to make yourself stand out and land the right job for you.